Get in on Bootstrap, one of the most widely adopted responsive frameworks for Web and device development. It’s a cost-effective, efficient tool for building web pages and apps that look good no matter how they’re viewed—regardless of device, screen size, or browser type. You’ll learn to utilize responsive grids, insert page elements, and more, mastering this essential development tool in absolutely no time.
- Use Bootstrap to rapidly develop Web & device UIs w/ 7 hours of content
- Install & set up key bootstrapping tools: Boostrap, jQuery, etc.
- Work w/ a responsive grid: nest rows & columns, position them, etc.
- Format page elements: align text, organize lists & tables, and more
- Implement advanced page components: dropdowns, button groups, etc.
- Build automation w/ Node.js & Grunt
- Quickly build an online business presence
StartDownload Bootstrap (4:00)
StartDownload The Gimp [if you don't have photoshop or another editor] (2:15)
StartDownload Microsoft Expression Studio [or other editor] (2:14)
StartInstall Adobe Brackets [Alternative to Microsoft Expression] (0:59)
StartDownload JQuery (2:17)
StartSetup the Default Project (9:58)
StartI just can't wait, I need a template now! (5:38)