Get in on Bootstrap, one of the most widely adopted responsive frameworks for Web and device development. It’s a cost-effective, efficient tool for building web pages and apps that look good no matter how they’re viewed—regardless of device, screen size, or browser type. You’ll learn to utilize responsive grids, insert page elements, and more, mastering this essential development tool in absolutely no time.
- Use Bootstrap to rapidly develop Web & device UIs w/ 7 hours of content
- Install & set up key bootstrapping tools: Boostrap, jQuery, etc.
- Work w/ a responsive grid: nest rows & columns, position them, etc.
- Format page elements: align text, organize lists & tables, and more
- Implement advanced page components: dropdowns, button groups, etc.
- Build automation w/ Node.js & Grunt
- Quickly build an online business presence
Brian is an experienced speaker, author, trainer, and .Net developer with MCSA: Web App Certification, MCSD: App Builder, AZ-900, and MCT certifications. Brian has a masters of science degree in computer information systems, and a bachelor of science degree in computer science. Additionally, Brian has over ten years of experience instructing college courses online in SQL databases, C#/VB .Net programming, Java programming, and Microsoft Office. Brian has created many online technical training courses that can be found on various platforms like O'Reilly/InfiniteSkills, Udemy, and others. He also runs MajorGuidanceSolutions, a training and consulting company, while working fulltime as a .Net developer.
StartDownload Bootstrap (4:00)
StartDownload The Gimp [if you don't have photoshop or another editor] (2:15)
StartDownload Microsoft Expression Studio [or other editor] (2:14)
StartInstall Adobe Brackets [Alternative to Microsoft Expression] (0:59)
StartDownload JQuery (2:17)
StartSetup the Default Project (9:58)
StartI just can't wait, I need a template now! (5:38)